There are endless baby and kid products, so choosing what works for you can be overwhelming! With my years of nanny experience and my formal Newborn Care Specialist training, I’ve gathered a list of some of my favorite brands and products.
These are things that have worked for me and the families I’ve worked with. However, you might have different needs!
Newborn and Infant Products:
- Hatch Baby Sound Machine-Absolutely love this sound machine! You can operate it from your phone! I even want to get the grown-up version so I can stop sleeping with the fan on.
- Nanit Plus Smart Baby Monitor-This is a “high-end” baby monitor that can even track waking and sleeping times. It’s pretty amazing. You can watch directly through your smart phone!
- Nose Frida Nasal Aspirator-I honestly swear by this product. It is quite gross but it WORKS! Babies and kids hate it though.
- UPPAbaby Vista Stroller-This is by far my favorite (expensive) stroller to use. Super easy to use and easy to adapt other parts! I like to use the car seat and bassinet as well.
- Muslin Swaddle Blankets-These are used every day to swaddle or just as a receiving blanket.
- Love To Dream Swaddle-I love this swaddle, especially for smaller babies that can’t have their arms swaddled down yet. They work well for babies that need to move their arms as well!